Manuel Garrido y Ruano
• Has served as CFO of Grupo Villar Mir since 2003, and is either a member of the Board or on the Steering Committee of a number of its subsidiaries in the energy, financial, construction and real estate sectors.
• Served on the Steering Committee of FerroAtlantica until 2015, having previously served as its CFO from 1996 to 2003
• He is Professor of Communication and Leadership of the Graduate Management Program at CUNEF in Spain.
• He worked with McKinsey & Company from 1991 to 1996, specialising in restructuring, business development and turnaround and cost efficiency projects globally.
• He has a Masters of Civil Engineering with honours from the Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and holds a MBA from INSEAD.