• Over thirty years of executive management and board-level experience spanning the chemicals, plastic, rubber and paper industries.
• Recognized for his track record in turning around multinational companies and transforming businesses.
• Formerly, President and CEO of Alhstrom-Munksjö Oyj, a global fiber materials company listed in Finland, where he led a successful transformation of the business by refocusing its product portfolio towards value-added specialty products.
• Prior to that, Senior Vice President and Business President of the $3 billion emulsion polymers division of chemicals manufacturer Styron, including during the period in which Styron was acquired by Bain Capital from Dow Chemical Company.
• Over twenty-two years at Dow in various departments and roles, ultimately serving as general manager of the emulsion polymers business.
• Non-Executive Director of Schweitzer-Mauduit International, Inc. (NYSE:SWM).