- Substantial experience in executive and non-executive roles, with a background in business strategy, banking and finance.
- Founder and partner of Abrego Capital S.L, providing strategic and financial advisory services.
- Co-founder and member of the Board of Observatorio Industria 4.0, the professional forum leveraging knowledge and experience to assist businesses, specifically those in the secondary sector, in their digital transformation.
- Began her career in management consulting and investment banking, serving as Country Executive Officer and General Manager with Bank of America in Spain from 2003 to 2008.
- Former board positions include as independent director of Telvent GIT S.A. (NASDAQ TLVT), the global IT solutions and business information services provider, from early 2010 until its de-listing following acquisition in December 2011
- A member of the Board of Eland Private Equity, S.G.E.L.C., S.A., a private equity management company specializing in renewable energies, since 2009 and a member of the McKinsey Alumni Council in Spain.
- Holds an Industrial Engineering degree (MSc equivalent) from Universidad Pontificia de Comillas, Madrid, Spain and an MBA from INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France. Holds a number of academic appointments, lecturing in Financing at the Three Points Digital Business School, Grupo Planeta, in Barcelona, in Managerial Competencies in CUNEF, in Madrid and Risk Management at the Non-Executive Directors Program at ICADE Business School, also in Madrid.