Vice President - People & Culture
• Over 25 years of international experience in transforming organizations and developing people across continents. His expertise includes integration of different companies with the aim of unifying the corporate culture, shaping the organization to drive and support transformation, building new workforce capabilities and development of strategies focusing on employee experience.
• Worked as a senior advisor working with leadership teams to support the human resources agenda for disruptive innovations.
• Vice President, Human Resources BIC, a global consumer packaged goods company.
• Prior to BIC: Number of senior roles, including HR Director at Schlumberger, a global oilfield services company, where his efforts focused on transformational change and talent management for global operations and North America.
• MBA in Business Management and Consulting, and Master of Laws.