Vice President Supply Chain Management
• Manages all Purchasing & Logistical Operations across the Ferroglobe group, having headed the Centralized Purchasing & Logistics department of Grupo FerroAtlantica since 2012.
• Graduate of HEC Paris, joining the Pechiney Group in the late 80's, working initially in the trading of bauxite and alumina with Aluminium Pechiney and Pechiney World Trade Brazil.
• Senior trader then director of Brandeis Limited in London from 1994 to 2000 where he managed the ferroalloys and base metals trading book.
• Joined the electro-metallurgy sector of Pechiney in the early 2000's. undertaking development projects in Brazil and China and working in a number of commercial roles in Europe and Asia.
• Has spent most of his professional career outside France, his country of origin, and has a broad knowledge of the silicon and manganese industries worldwide.