Extension of Super Senior Notes Offer Subscription Deadline in connection with the Offer to Subscribe for Additional 9.0% Senior Secured Notes Due 2025
- an exchange offer (the “Exchange Offer”) of any and all of the 9⅜% Senior Notes due 2022 issued by the Parent and Globe (the “Old Notes”) 2022 for a combination of new 9⅜% senior secured notes due 2025 (the “New Notes”) and equity fee;
- a solicitation of consents to certain proposed amendments to the indenture governing the Old Notes; and
- an offer (the “Super Senior Notes Offer”) to the existing holders of the Old Notes to subscribe to additional senior secured notes due 2025 (the “Super Senior Notes”).
In connection with the Super Senior Notes Offer, the
All other key dates set forth in the Offering and Consent Solicitation Memorandum remain the same, including:
- the Super Senior Notes KYC Clearance Deadline of
July 13, 2021;
- the Funding Letter Date of
July 16, 2021; and
- the Super Senior Notes Escrow Funding Deadline of
July 22, 2021.
Capitalized terms used but not defined in this release shall have the meanings set forth in the Offering and Consent Solicitation Memorandum.
This release contains “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of
Forward-looking statements contained in this press release are based on information currently available to Issuers and assumptions that management believe to be reasonable but are inherently uncertain. As a result, Issuers’ actual results, performance or achievements may differ materially from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements, which are not guarantees of future performance and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that are, in some cases, beyond Ferroglobe’s control.
All information in this press release is as of the date of its release. Issuers do not undertake any obligation to update publicly any of the forward-looking statements contained herein to reflect new information, events or circumstances arising after the date of this press release. You should not place undue reliance on any forward-looking statements, which are made only as of the date of this press release.
Executive Vice President - Investor Relations
Executive Director – Communications & Public Affairs
Source: Ferroglobe PLC